Cub Foods is a supermarket chain with 77 stores in Minnesota and Illinois. It was established in 1968 and its headquarters in Stillwater, Minnesota.
Cub Foods is a supermarket conducting the online Cub Foods Guest Satisfaction Survey on its official site www.cublistens.com for thier reguler customers.
When customers complete the whole Cub Foods Survey, customers get a chance to win a $100 Gift Card from www.cublistens.com.
So, Read below, and get more information about the Cub Foods Customer satisfaction survey and its rules & requirements and Cub Foods Survey Rewards.
Cub Foods Survey Rewards
Complete the Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Win a$100 Gift Card
Cub Listens Survey Eligibility
- A legal resident of Minnesota.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- Staff members are not allowed to take the online survey.
- One entry per receipt.
- Take the survey in a given time period otherwise, your survey code will expire.
- Prize limited to one person per household.
- A valid Email Address and contact number are required.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
How To Enter Cub Guest Feedback Survey: Steps
- Go to the Cub Satisfaction Survey website at www.CubListens.com.
- Now you will be taken to the webpage of the survey.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Enter the 16 digit code located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Rate your satisfaction level overall last visiting experience with Cub Locations.
- When you finish answering, share your personal contact.
- Submit the Cub Guest survey.
- Cub Official Website: www.cub.com
- Cub Survey Site: www.CubListens.com
- Cub Sweepstake Rules Site: Click Here
Cub Foods Social Media Links:
Here In this post, I have explained all the information about Cub FoodsOpinion Survey at www.CubListens.com. & win the Cub Foods Gift Card.
If you have any questions related to this post you can comment below. I will attempt to settle your inquiry as soon as possible.