Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s fast-food chain is based in California and has stores all over the US. They have over a thousand branches that serve American comfort food like burger, chicken, hotdog, and the like.
Carl’s Jr Hardee’s Customer Survey is organizing for getting a customer’s reviews which are conducted by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.
So what are you waiting for!!! If you are a reguler customer of the TellHappyStar so Go and take an official TellHappyStar.com Customer Survey.
After completion of the whole Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will get a chance to win a Hardees Coupons for the next visit.
So, Read below, and get more information about the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey, thier rules rewards, and online steps.
www.TellHappyStar.com Survey Rewards
Complete the TellHappyStar.com Customer Survey,
win a Hardees Coupons for the next visit.
TellHappyStar Customer Survey Eligibility
- A legal resident of the US citizen.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Essential knowledge of the English and Spanish language.
- Staff members are not allowed to take the online survey.
- One entry per receipt.
- Take the survey in a given time period otherwise, your survey code will expire.
- Prize transfer is not allowed.
- Prize limited to one person per household.
- A valid Email Address and contact number are required.
- Last visited receipt of the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant.
How To Complete www.TellHappyStar.com Guest Survey: Steps
- Go through the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey site at www.TellHappyStar.com
- Select your language.
- Now, Enter the store number, date of purchase, and time of purchase from your receipt.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- At last, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address for entering the sweepstake.
- Click on the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey.
Here In this post, I have explained all the information about the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Survey at www.tellhappystar.com.
If you have any questions related to this post you can comment below. I will attempt to settle your inquiry as soon as possible.